London, United Kingdom
EA Global will bring together a wide network of people who have made helping others a core part of their lives. Speakers and attendees share new thinking and research in the field of effective altruism and coordinate on global projects.
- Application deadline: 31 March 2022 (8:00 am UTC) - NOW CLOSED
- Default ticket price: £400
- For an automatic 25% ticket discount, apply by the "early bird" application deadline, March 1
- Discounts are available — you can enter the relevant information on the application form (travel expense support is also available, see below)
The event will begin with a opening reception on the Friday (but you can arrive and register at any time during the weekend).
Saturday and Sunday will have full-day schedules with a closing reception ending around 10 pm on Sunday evening.
The agenda includes:
- Talks and discussions on the latest ideas at the frontiers of the EA movement
- Workshops to help improve your thinking and execution
- Meetups, networking, and social activities
- A scaled career fair
Note: There will be no virtual component of this event. All sessions will be in-person, and you must be on site to attend the event.
Our COVID policy All attendees will need to provide proof of a completed course of COVID-19 vaccinations. You can read our full COVID protocol here.
Travel expenses We are prepared to reimburse travel and accommodation expenses for some attendees. Please do apply for support if the cost of attending feels a bit too high for your budget. You can apply for financial assistance for your travel expenses in the application form. Please check our travel support policy for more details.
Should you apply? If you want to attend but are unsure about whether to apply, please always err on the side of applying. You can read about admissions for EA Global here.
Help us spread the word If you know someone who would enjoy this event, please invite them to apply.