Announcing Effective Altruism Global x Rotterdam 2022!
EAGx is coming to the bustling Dutch city of Rotterdam on the 4th, 5th, and 6th of November 2022! Applications are open now, admissions will close on October 23rd!
- Sign up in order to receive our updates: Google Forms
- Add EAGx to your calendar: Google Calendar/iCalendar
- Content suggestions are most welcome! Apply for yourself, or recommend a sessions host or speaker emailing: email@example.com
EAGxRotterdam will bring together ambitious individuals in order to work on solving the world’s most pressing problems. This conference is an opportunity to create new connections and learn more about EA with topics suitable for everyone. The preliminary programme entails various talks, workshops, meetings, and plenty of time for networking, as well as getting to know the city itself. All sessions will be in English and take place on site in person. We aim to livestream parts of the event, too.
- Application deadline: 23 October 2022
- Early bird application deadline: 20 September 2022
- Default ticket price: €75
- Early bird ticket price: €50
- Travel expenses support is also available, see below
Who is this conference for?
Are you a critical thinker, do you enjoy debating, do you like meeting new people and do you want to do good? Then EAGxRotterdam is the conference for you! It is for everyone who:
- Has actively engaged with the EA community
- Feels aligned with the core ideas of effective altruism
- Is eager to learn more about EA! We encourage everyone described here to apply. If you’re unsure about whether to apply, err on the side of applying.
If you need financial support to join us in Rotterdam, and you are unsure whether to participate due to financial reasons, you may be able to apply for funding for the travel expenses via the application form. Please do apply for support if the cost of attending would be prohibitive for you. No worries! We will make it as accessible as possible for you! Please check our travel support policy for more details.
The conference will be held in line with the latest local COVID policy guidelines. We will communicate the latest updates on this in the last weeks before the conference.
You definitely don’t want to miss what we have in store for you!
If you have any questions, DM us on our socials or write us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.